11 February 2010
It’s my thirty-second post and my first blog tagging meme – thanks Old Kitty, who’s tagged me with a Prolific Blogger award!
Which apparently is one of these:
- Every winner of the Prolific Blogger Award has to pass on this award to at least seven other deserving prolific bloggers. Spread some love!
- Each Prolific Blogger must link to the blog from which he/she has received the award.
- Every Prolific Blogger must link back to This Post, which explains the origins and motivation for the award.
- Every Prolific Blogger must visit this post and add his/her name in the Mr. Linky, so that we all can get to know the other winners.
I’m still not sure what a Mr Linky is. I’m distracted by thoughts of Mr Whippy, and whether he/they were the subject of a health scare in the eighties, and when it’s going to be warm enough for the ice-cream van to visit the war memorial on Sunday afternoons again.
But! Seven more blogs, and I don’t think I’m repeating anything from the other lists I’ve seen so far…
- Brits in Bosnia
- An Innocent A-Blog
- The Itty Bitty Kitty Committee (I don’t comment there as much as I should, because there are only so many ways to say ‘those cats are adorable‘, so they may not see this one. But the cats are adorable, and prolific.)
- My Fluttering Heart
- Mystery Writing is Murder
- Rhiannon Hart
Since I started blogging, a bit more than a month ago, I’ve broadened my mind about first lines of things and started letting milk pans boil over. It works out.